Incubating or hatching the eggs without the animals is a crucial task for anyone. For this work, you can find many products in that market, but selecting the efficient one is the key. Also, it is not that easy to find the best egg incubator in the market. However, I can help you with this contest by recommending the best product for you. Yes, here you can get the best egg incubator in the market. That is the GQF 1588 Genesis Hova-Bator incubator. This is an outstanding egg incubator to incubate the eggs of birds as well as reptiles. So, whether you are a hobbyist or beginner, you can use this product efficiently.
GQF 1588 Genesis Hova-Bator incubator is an ideal product to incubate up to 50 bird eggs and 130 quail eggs. But, it requires a different temperature for bird eggs and different temperatures for reptiles’ eggs. The incubator has a transparent window so that you can view the processing. When you use this product, you should store it at room temperature for better performance. You shouldn’t store this product in sheds or barns. It doesn’t include an egg turner, so you need to buy it separately. This product is a great product to use in the egg incubating business. When I used it for the first time, the experience was mind-blowing. It keeps the eggs in special environmental conditions to incubate them successfully.
Who should use this product?
GQF 1588 Genesis Hova-Bator is an incredible egg incubator and can be used by the egg incubating business owners efficiently. This product also can be used by the teachers in embryology classes. Both beginners and hobbyists can use this egg incubator for hatching the eggs easily. If you are looking for a high-quality egg incubator for incubating more eggs at a time, then this is the product you should use. With a large capacity, GQF 1588 Genesis Hova-Bator incubator is an awesome product to be used in any type of egg incubating business. It is very simple to start incubating in this device. You just need to stabilize the egg incubator for 24 hours in room temperature and then fill the water trays and eggs and then start the process. So, anyone can use this device with a little knowledge about it.
The egg incubator includes inbuilt sensors to prevent the burn up of eggs. It requires 12 volts for the operation, which is safe to use for anyone. Its microprocessor-based automatic thermostat can regulate the temperature as required and show the temperature readings in both Celsius and Fahrenheit on the LCD screen. This device doesn’t regulate humidity. On the LCD, the temperature and humidity readings can be viewed efficiently. You can adjust the temperature using the thermostat depending on the bird eggs and reptile eggs easily.
- Compact and lightweight design: This incubator is made of Styrofoam. This material is light in weight and can be transported to any place easily. Also, this material is known as the best insulator in the market. So, you can use this product easily without any problem. Because of its compact design, you can store this device at any location in room temperature, as it is recommended to store in the room temperature.
- Self-regulating temperature system: The temperature in this device can be auto-adjusted by the self-regulating thermostat. So, the temperature can be monitored in this device easily. To maintain the humidity, you can add water in the plastic tray. So, with this egg incubator, you can provide a safe and well-maintained place for the eggs.
- Transparent window: Everyone wants to see the incubation process, but most of the egg incubators don’t allow seeing that. GQF 1588 Genesis Hova-Bator incubator comes with a wide viewing transparent window to allow you to see the incubation process.
- Wide compatibility: This egg incubator is suitable for most bird eggs and reptiles. So, any type of poultry can use this product for egg incubation purposes. However, you have to set a different temperature for bird eggs and reptile eggs. The egg tray of this device can hold up to 50 bird eggs or 130 quail eggs. Because of its deep basket design, large eggs can be placed in it for incubation. In the incubation process, this device can hatch most of the eggs included in it.
- Includes safety measures: GQF 1588 Genesis Hova-Bator egg incubator runs on 12 volts, which is safe to operate by any person at anyplace. Because of its safety feature, it can be used in classrooms and laboratories for teaching purposes. As the device is made of insulator material, it is safe to use. Also, it shows real-time temperature and humidity readings on the LCD so that you can track the process effectively.
You Love to Check :
- Best Small Electric Smoker 2021
- Best Gas Grill 2021
- 10 Best Instant Read Digital Meat Thermometer
- Best Meat Thermometer 2021
- Best Food Dehydrator 2021
Tips for using:
Now, I am going to list some common tips from my experience to use this product. These tips will help you in using this product successfully.
- Before starting the operation, you should ensure to stabilize it in the room temperature at least for 24 hours. By doing this, you can get high performance from the device.
- You should make sure to maintain enough humidity in this device; otherwise, the eggs will be hot, which is not good. To maintain the humidity, you should add water in the water tray.
- It doesn’t include turner, so you should buy an external turner before using this product.
GQF 1588 Genesis Hova-Bator incubator is a superb product to use for poultices. All type of egg incubation businesses can use this product easily for their business. If you own an egg incubating business or poultry business, then I would recommend you to use this egg incubator. As it runs on 12 volts, you can also use a battery for operation in the case of power failure. With its mind-blowing features, this egg incubator can offer excellent value for money. Because of its unique design, it is a must-have product for hobbyists, teachers and professionals for egg incubation. It has a great look and also offers great performance.